Welcome to our Princess Party package – one of our most popular!
Inspired by all the fun, opulence and adventure of a good old-fashioned fairytale, this theme is sure to capture the imagination of many little modern-day princesses. It’s also perfect for baby showers, Christenings and other special occasions.
This theme incorporates some royal touches with a cake stand, ornate blackboard frames, and vases all in gold. A tutu-style fitted table cloth has been hand stitched for a gorgeous effect and brings the whole theme to life in girly grandeur. A castle-like canopy drapes from above and out to the sides, to complete the scene.
This package comes with a lovely collection of our professionally matched theme inclusions, handmade, custom made and repurposed items.
We have put together a great variety of handmade and specially sourced items so you can create your very own princess table. Here’s a list of what is included with the package hire:
- An 8 foot trestle table (W:762 H:737 L:2440 and folds in half when not in use)
- Tutu tablecloth and princess canopy
- All the pictured themed decorations, cake stands and food platters and stands (Food not included with hire package but can be added on).
- Glass drink dispenser
- *Party bags (brown paper bags with a ballerina embellishment – unfilled so you can add your own goodies. 24 bag set, more can be added)
- *Paper plates, paper cups, wooden crockery and serviettes (these are disposable items and come in a set of 24 pieces of each. And no nasty plastics!)
- Includes delivery & collection (Sydney metropolitan areas only. Package is delivered to you 1-2 business days before your event and picked up one working day after your event)
- Additional Setup, Style & Pack away service available (the packages are designed to be set up easily, but if you’re squeezed for time then we can set it up for you for an additional fee – enquire about this when you make your booking inquiry).
- * Party bags, paper plates, cups, straws, crockery & serviettes are the only items that do not need to be packed away after your party for return to us. All other items need to be packed away for us to collect the next working day after your party (if you’re getting our styling services then we will pack it all away for you).
* Paper party bags, paper plates, paper cups, wooden crockery (if needed) and napkins are the only items that do not need to be packed away after your party for return to us. All other items need to be packed away for us to collect the next working day after your party.
Fill in our CONTACT FORM outlining the following information and we will send you details to confirm your booking:
- The theme you’re interested in
- Date of your event and suburb for delivery and pick-up
- Whether you would like to add our set up services
- Whether you require more than 24 sets of party bags and disposable plates, cups, crockery and napkins (and if so, how much extra in increments of 8?)
Take a look through some photos of our Princess Party theme.
A Cloud9 Gift Voucher is the perfect present to give someone for a birthday, wedding, baby shower and any special occasion. Grandparents, Friends, Uncles and Aunts can now give a very unique and special gift to their loved ones – a themed birthday party hire package of their choice. It’s the gift that keeps giving, with lots of fun birthday memories for years to come. CONTACT US to organise your voucher today.
:: KIARA’S THIRD BIRTHDAY ::
“I just wanted to express to you how happy I am with the outcome of my daughter’s third birthday party. The kids had a great time. The customising of the Princess Party theme to suit our Peppa Pig fan was perfectly organised and everyone loved it including the parents. A couple of my friends asked for your details. Thank you for everything. It was Perfect” – Louella (February 2016)
:: EVIE’S THIRD BIRTHDAY ::
“Love your amazing work Cloud9! The princess theme worked perfectly with Dora decorations and it was a hit with all the kiddies and the big kids couldn’t stop talking about the table display. Very happy! See you next year. “ – Kylie (September 2015)